Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hello.


Hello. 
it's me. 
i was wondering
if after all these months you'd like to read to go over everything
that has been happening in my life.

                                                               Hello. 
can you hear me?
i'm in Carolina dreaming about who i used to be when I was younger & naive.

Hello.
it really has been too long since i last wrote.
so much has happened in the last 365 days.
i am not the same person i was a year ago.

so Hello from the other side.
i must have cried out a thousand times.
and the Lord heard me!
and He answered my prayers!

Hello from the outside
at least i can say that i've tried
to forgive & trust in His best.
because He sees what i cannot see.
and He knows what i cannot know.

Hello.





No comments: